Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Worlds of Fun by Tara Taylor

One amazing day my brothers, sisters and I all went to Worlds of Fun. But we didn't go for the reason you would think, we went to ride every ride. The first ride was the Spinning Dragon. The cars spun around in circles while it went upside down, loops and even deep pivots! Afterwards everyone screamed "AGAIN" "no" I said "we need to get to every ride. Next was the Cloud Poofer, it was amazing! We sat in our seats and all of a sudden the lights went off, and the strobe lights came on as we were lifted in the air (it is underground). Then we went went really fast in circles up and down!! I got out and figured out that Andrea had been squashed against my brother, Justin the whole time! Next was the Patriot. My brother Jeremy wanted me to ride it with him but secretly i was a bit freaked out at the sight of it. You were strapped in your seat with your legs hanging and then you were dropped 20ft or and turned upside down in a loop. finally when you thought it was over it would do a series of twists, spins, and loops. So I kind of decided I would do it later. Then we went on the Viking Voyager. It must have been the oldest ride in the park because all it did was squeak (it's a water ride). We went up a huge hill, so big that when you looked down you could see the tops of the trees. then we stopped, went up some more, and stopped again. I looked forward and saw a big pool of murky water. SPLASH! We went down faster than light! (It felt like it). And we were soaked! Finally my brother guilted me into going on the Patriot. It wasn't bad it was actually kind of fun. Now I always look back and I'm glad I rode that ride!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Great post! Wish I had been able to be there with you!

Jeremy said...

Sure was a great time! And we have the pictures to prove that you rode the Patriot!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

Take a look at my web page: Capsicum Pure Supplement

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.

I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue
this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

My web blog :: Buy Grow XL

Anonymous said...

great submit, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this
sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a great readers' base already!


My web site best anti aging face cream

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a theme
or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share.

Cheers!

my webpage Order Power Precision

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think
about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

My blog Grow XL Reviews